ACUPUNCTURE PROMOTION & WELFARE SOCIETY (A.P.S.) PAKISTAN
Established since 1992. Registered with Social Welfare Department , Govt. of the Punjab , Pakistan.
- To Introduce & Promote ACUPUNCTURE MEDICAL SCIENCE and ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE in Pakistan.
- To Introduce and Promote THE ACUPUNCTURE MEDICAL SCIENCE in Pakistan, for Rehabilitation of the Disabled and Help the Deserving Patients.
- To Establish Acupuncture Training Institutes for the Practitioners.
- To Establish Rehabilitation Centers for Mentally & Physically Disabled.
- To Provide Free Treatment Facilities to the Deserving Patients.
We have Trained Thousands of Doctors During Last 20 Years Through Our Extensive Training and Practical Demonstration by Our Experts. As a Result ACUPUNCTURE Treatment has Become Popular in Pakistan.
SOCIAL WELFARE WING
- Sex Education and Welfare Project for Youngsters.
- Reproductive Health Project for the Couples.
- Health and Fitness Awareness for General Public.
- Treatment and Welfare for Drug Addicts.
- To Provide First Aid Training to General Public especially House hold Women.
- Exclusive training of health sciences to the women.
- Welfare projects for women
- Educational projects.
- Implementation of Acupuncture & Related techniques.
- Rehabilitation projects.
- Free treatment facilities for deservings.
- Training of first aid & health care services.